Thursday, May 17, 2007

Poppy & Lucinda on 'Deviant Art'

My mum is a designer and photographer. She sells some of her photographs on 'istockphoto' so other designers can use them, the money that she gets for these goes to help Tibetan children living in exile in India. She also has her own website of her photography called 'Samsara'

My mum also sends pictures to a website called 'Deviant Art' so that other artists can use them to create digital art pieces. She has uploaded several pictures of me and Lucinda, these are some of my mums photographs of us that other artists have used to make pictures with. We love them, what do you think?
If you click on the title of the picture it will take you to the artists gallery so that you can see more of their work.

Nimue - (Poppy)

Vow - (Lucinda)

Daughter of Dawn - (Poppy)


Little Reds Fairy Godmother - (Lucinda)



Pink Fairy - (Lucinda) by mum


The Enchanted Forest - (Poppy) by mum

2 comments:

Ziggi said...

Hi Pops, well done on your blog again this week. I really like the pictures but they scare me a little bit!! I think it's a little strange that mum takes these pics and other people make them so scary!! You both look a lot older!! They are very interesting though xxx

Anonymous said...

hi poppy i miss u
its mel can u give your email and my email is
melodyameilia@yahoo.com