Sunday, April 22, 2007

Year 5 Camp

Yesterday I got my Padi card! A Padi card is a card that tells people that I have done my scuba diving training, this allows me go scuba diving wherever I want!
When I received my card I was excited because I have been waiting for it for months!


I am now a junior scuba diver; I did my first four dives in Tioman last November. Tioman is one of Malaysia’s islands and it is beautiful.
At first I was a bit scared to go in the water, but the instructor encouraged me to go. I’m so glad I did because it was amazing!
The first dive I did was 5 metres deep, and the deepest 18 metres.
We are going to go back to Tioman later this year when my sister Ziggi and Matt come over. I will be diving there again, hopefully Matt will come too.

In 3 days I am going to Bintan with my class for 3 days, I can’t wait!
Bintan is one of Indonesia’s islands, I went there last year with my family and it was lovely.
I am going to share a cabin with my friends Esther and Zoe; we are going to have lots of fun together snorkelling, rock climbing, boom netting, night fishing and all that fun stuff!
The best thing about camp is there are going to be no parents!!! Mum, Dad and Lucinda are off to Bangkok for a few days.

Below is a picture of the cabins that we are staying in.


Tell you all about it when I get back.

No comments: